Thursday, September 22, 2011

Impromptu Hiatus

So, I recently went from being an unemployed freelancer to joining the 3 hour round trip commute, 9-5 crowd. Is this blog dead? No, I just need time to settle in to the job and get back into the flow of things.

So, my nails have met an unfortunate demise last week and they're currently growing out. :( For now, this blog will only be updated if I do something "special" with my nails. Unless I receive a request for something in the comments below, I won't be posting any swatches. My collection can be found under the 'Stash' tab and is always kept up to date.

For those of you here for the orthoblog there will be a 6 month update for sure. I haven't forgotten about it it's just more of a hassle than I thought it would be when I set out to do monthly updates. I have the photos for each month though so if anyone wants to see those I'd be more than happy to post them if requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment